We bring Italy closer to you
Our Latest Blog Entries
- Spaghetti with Organic Sauce: a simple and healthy dish for your lunch breakEvery day I am in search of the authentic taste of simple things, especially after a long morning at work I was craving a good and simple steaming pasta with a tasty but delicate flavor. Of course, I had noContinue reading “Spaghetti with Organic Sauce: a simple and healthy dish for your lunch break”
- Groceries shopping during quarantineIn the middle of this pandemic, we know how hard it can be for foreigners during their quarantine to buy groceries in an easy and accessible way. Especially for new comers that are still not familiar with the local languageContinue reading “Groceries shopping during quarantine”
- International ShipmentsFinally we can reach more customers in other countries as well, beyond South Korea, from this week we are launching international shipments to the following countries: Australia Canada China Hong Kong Japan Latvia Russia Taiwan US Vietnam Please note well,Continue reading “International Shipments”
How we operate our business
Top Italian brands, 100% Italian ingredients.
This is our target for you.
Importing and distributing following each steps of this process with consumer care mindset.
We promote our brands to Korean consumers using most popular apps and technology.
Discovering Italian Food with us
- A Salad with Tiny PeachesSpring and the nice weather are approaching and people are starting to enjoy the freshContinue reading “A Salad with Tiny Peaches”
- Burrata SaladBurrata is a soft and fresh Italian cheese typical of the Apulia region, in SouthernContinue reading “Burrata Salad”
- Pasta alla NormaOriginally from the city of Catania, Pasta alla Norma is a traditional vegetarian pasta dishContinue reading “Pasta alla Norma”
- Mozzarella in CarrozzaOriginally from Naples, in Campania region, Mozzarella in Carrozza is a typical Italian appetizer easyContinue reading “Mozzarella in Carrozza”
- Pastiera NapoletanaOriginally from Campania region, Pastiera is a traditional Italian cake of Neapolitan cuisine. It consistsContinue reading “Pastiera Napoletana”
- Spaghetti alla BottargaTraditionally used as a bargaining chip since Roman times, Bottarga is originally from Sardinia region.Continue reading “Spaghetti alla Bottarga”
- Pesto alla GenovesePesto alla Genovese is a traditional Italian pasta sauce originating in Liguria region, in NorthernContinue reading “Pesto alla Genovese”
- Panna CottaPanna Cotta is a delicate, creamy Italian dessert originating in the region of Piedmont, inContinue reading “Panna Cotta”
- Spaghetti Aglio Olio e PeperoncinoOriginally from Naples, in Campania region, Spaghetti Aglio Olio e Peperoncino is a simple andContinue reading “Spaghetti Aglio Olio e Peperoncino”