Balsamic of Modena
This traditional balsamic vinegar is obtained from cooked grape must ripened through natural slow acidification and progressive concentration in a series of wooden casks over a long period.
With a dark brown and bright color and a smooth density, this balsamic is very natural, since no artificial flavors or vinegar are added.
It is used as a condiment to add more flavor to a wide range of dishes, from the most refined and elaborate to the simplest. It perfectly accompanies meat and boiled vegetables, egg-based recipes and can be curiously enjoyed with desserts such as ice cream and tropical fruit.
Villa San Donnino has also been granted the Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor.
Villa San Donnino Items
- Nerone 6 years aged 200ml
- Bianco white balsamic 200ml
- Affinato DOP 12 years aged 100ml
- Extravecchio DOP 25 years aged 100ml
- Balsamic jelly 120g
Our Latest Entries
- Augusta PanettoneThis Christmas 2022 celebrate with Augusta Panettone! Finally the products have arrived in Busan and we are waiting to receive them in our warehouse. You can book your panettone or directly ordering on duciduci.co.kr
- Price ListOur customers can easily find the updated price list on our site. Only you need to request the password to access it.
- Ciao 2021 !With 2021 just being started, we want to send you our best wishes for a happy and healthy new year! Despite the pandemic is not ended yet, we have exciting plans for this year and hopefully we will introduce new […]