Balsamic of Modena
This traditional balsamic vinegar is obtained from cooked grape must ripened through natural slow acidification and progressive concentration in a series of wooden casks over a long period.
With a dark brown and bright color and a smooth density, this balsamic is very natural, since no artificial flavors or vinegar are added.
It is used as a condiment to add more flavor to a wide range of dishes, from the most refined and elaborate to the simplest. It perfectly accompanies meat and boiled vegetables, egg-based recipes and can be curiously enjoyed with desserts such as ice cream and tropical fruit.
Villa San Donnino has also been granted the Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor.
Villa San Donnino Items
- Nerone 6 years aged 200ml
- Bianco white balsamic 200ml
- Affinato DOP 12 years aged 100ml
- Extravecchio DOP 25 years aged 100ml
- Balsamic jelly 120g
Our Latest Entries
- Spaghetti with Organic Sauce: a simple and healthy dish for your lunch breakEvery day I am in search of the authentic taste of simple things, especially after a long morning at work I was craving a good and simple steaming pasta with a tasty but delicate flavor. Of course, I had noContinue reading “Spaghetti with Organic Sauce: a simple and healthy dish for your lunch break”
- Groceries shopping during quarantineIn the middle of this pandemic, we know how hard it can be for foreigners during their quarantine to buy groceries in an easy and accessible way. Especially for new comers that are still not familiar with the local languageContinue reading “Groceries shopping during quarantine”
- A Salad with Tiny PeachesSpring and the nice weather are approaching and people are starting to enjoy the fresh air and the outdoors again. After a good running workout, what is better than having a light but nutrient salad rich in fibers, polyphenols, withContinue reading “A Salad with Tiny Peaches”