Balsamic of Modena
This traditional balsamic vinegar is obtained from cooked grape must ripened through natural slow acidification and progressive concentration in a series of wooden casks over a long period.
With a dark brown and bright color and a smooth density, this balsamic is very natural, since no artificial flavors or vinegar are added.
It is used as a condiment to add more flavor to a wide range of dishes, from the most refined and elaborate to the simplest. It perfectly accompanies meat and boiled vegetables, egg-based recipes and can be curiously enjoyed with desserts such as ice cream and tropical fruit.
Villa San Donnino has also been granted the Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor.
Villa San Donnino Items
- Nerone 6 years aged 200ml
- Bianco white balsamic 200ml
- Affinato DOP 12 years aged 100ml
- Extravecchio DOP 25 years aged 100ml
- Balsamic jelly 120g
Our Latest Entries
- Burrata SaladBurrata is a soft and fresh Italian cheese typical of the Apulia region, in Southern Italy. It is made of cow’s milk and fresh cream following traditional and handmade techniques. Thanks to its delicate and creamy flavor burrata is perfectContinue reading “Burrata Salad”
- Pasta alla NormaOriginally from the city of Catania, Pasta alla Norma is a traditional vegetarian pasta dish of the Sicilian cuisine, in Southern Italy. It is made of fried eggplants in rich tomato sauce, topped with basil leaves and sprinkled with gratedContinue reading “Pasta alla Norma”
- Mozzarella in CarrozzaOriginally from Naples, in Campania region, Mozzarella in Carrozza is a typical Italian appetizer easy to prepare. It consists of two slices of bread filled with mozzarella or mozzarella di bufala cheese and sprinkled with breadcrumb. The bread is thenContinue reading “Mozzarella in Carrozza”