Balsamic of Modena
This traditional balsamic vinegar is obtained from cooked grape must ripened through natural slow acidification and progressive concentration in a series of wooden casks over a long period.
With a dark brown and bright color and a smooth density, this balsamic is very natural, since no artificial flavors or vinegar are added.
It is used as a condiment to add more flavor to a wide range of dishes, from the most refined and elaborate to the simplest. It perfectly accompanies meat and boiled vegetables, egg-based recipes and can be curiously enjoyed with desserts such as ice cream and tropical fruit.
Villa San Donnino has also been granted the Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor.
Villa San Donnino Items
- Nerone 6 years aged 200ml
- Bianco white balsamic 200ml
- Affinato DOP 12 years aged 100ml
- Extravecchio DOP 25 years aged 100ml
- Balsamic jelly 120g
Our Latest Entries
- Truffle token is liveIn the past months we have learnt how to use blockchain technology to provide a much modern approach to the world of food and especially related to the special world of truffles. Truffles is the finest food in the world, […]
- Morello Shop and other updatesThe new year has just started and we have already made a nice upgrade. Finally our site has got a nice shop which is very foreign friendly comparing to our Korean dedicated online shop. Why a foreign friendly website? We […]
- Ciao 2021 !With 2021 just being started, we want to send you our best wishes for a happy and healthy new year! Despite the pandemic is not ended yet, we have exciting plans for this year and hopefully we will introduce new […]