Sicilian Gourmet Coffee
Since 1997, the Vancheri family produces high-quality gourmet coffee in Caltanissetta, Sicily, with the desire of spreading the culture of true coffee based on quality, refined taste and safety. Southern Italian espresso is famous for its smoky aroma and intense coffee flavor with notes of dark chocolate.
Vancheri Blend Gourmet coffee is a blend of 5 special coffee origins consisting of 70% Arabica and 30% Robusta. It has a smoky scent and a rounded taste with a hint of chocolate flavor and almost no acidity.
Vancheri Gourmet whole beans are perfect for espresso, long coffee and milk recipes and goes perfectly with desserts.
Villa San Donnino Items
- Vancheri Top Quality Blue 1 Kg
- Vancheri Master Gold 1 Kg
Our Latest Entries
- Burrata SaladBurrata is a soft and fresh Italian cheese typical of the Apulia region, in Southern Italy. It is made of cow’s milk and fresh cream following traditional and handmade techniques. Thanks to its delicate and creamy flavor burrata is perfectContinue reading “Burrata Salad”
- Pasta alla NormaOriginally from the city of Catania, Pasta alla Norma is a traditional vegetarian pasta dish of the Sicilian cuisine, in Southern Italy. It is made of fried eggplants in rich tomato sauce, topped with basil leaves and sprinkled with gratedContinue reading “Pasta alla Norma”
- Mozzarella in CarrozzaOriginally from Naples, in Campania region, Mozzarella in Carrozza is a typical Italian appetizer easy to prepare. It consists of two slices of bread filled with mozzarella or mozzarella di bufala cheese and sprinkled with breadcrumb. The bread is thenContinue reading “Mozzarella in Carrozza”