Pasta di Gragnano IGP
Pastificio Gentile, founded in 1876, is one of the oldest, artisanal pasta factories that significantly contributed to the city of Gragnano’s pasta reputation worldwide.
Gentile’s pasta is particularly popular because of the quality of the Italian durum wheat used and its special way of drying noodles called “Cirillo”, which preserves the aroma and the texture of the pasta. This method was conceived by the homonymous engineer from Torre Annunziata, Italy. It is based on the possibility of recreating the same phenomenon of natural drying inside the pasta factories, which exploited the heat of the sun and the force of the wind.
In 2010, Gragnano Pasta was granted the Indication of Geographic Protection (IGP) mark by the European Union. The IGP label acknowledges that the quality and the reputation of food is associated to the geographical characteristics of the specific region in which food is produced.
The land of Gragnano benefits from the warm and humid air coming from the sea, which is perfect for drying pasta slowly and delicately, making the Gentile’s pasta unique in taste and texture.
- Spaghetti 500g
- Spaghettini 500g
- Chitarra 500g
- Linguine 500g
- Organic Linguine 500g
- Trecce 500g
- Rigatoni 500g
- Paccheri Rigati 500g
- Conchiglioni 500g
- Riso di Semola 500g
- Pomodori Pelati al Naturale 580g
- Pomodorini Piennolo del Vesuvio 550g
- Pomodorini Gialli 550g
- Pomodori Secchi
- Carciofini Violetti di Schito
Our Latest Entries
- La Valle Spaghetti 2 + 1Starting from today we have a special offer for you! For every purchase of 2 Spaghetti of our pasta brand La Valle, you will receive one more for free (2+1). We want you to discover more about this Italian authentic […]
- Truffle token is liveIn the past months we have learnt how to use blockchain technology to provide a much modern approach to the world of food and especially related to the special world of truffles. Truffles is the finest food in the world, […]
- Morello Shop and other updatesThe new year has just started and we have already made a nice upgrade. Finally our site has got a nice shop which is very foreign friendly comparing to our Korean dedicated online shop. Why a foreign friendly website? We […]